The Beach Bundle is a set of 3 pdf sewing patterns: the Steph shorts, the Jua cap and the Tobi tote. A perfect set for holidays or a day at the beach. Also, an ideal last-minute sewing project just before you leave. All three are quick and easy projects!
Steph is a pdf sewing pattern for simple, easy to sew shorts with a high-low hem. The back reaches lower than the front. The shorts are also very wide which ensures that the elastic turns then into nicely gathered flowy shorts. Perfect beachwear.
Jua is a pdf sewing pattern for a cap. Actually it is something between a sun hat and a cap. It has four panels resembling a sun hat, but it also has a cap and an elastic strap at the back. Jua means ‘sun’ in Swahili. A more summery pattern is almost impossible. Oh, and Jua is reversible because this cap is fully lined and therefore just as nicely finished on the inside as it is on the outside.
Tobi is a pdf sewing pattern for a reversible tote bag in two sizes. It is the perfect beach bag. The maxi version is big enough for a large beach towel, swim gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, a good book as well as some snacks and a water bottle. The mini version is actually also used here as a handbag (and laptop bag as well). A good all-round size, that mini. Although the oldest daughter has claimed the pink mini version as a ‘beach bag’. And that’s just fine. Her towel, bathing suit, water bottle and sunscreen fit perfectly. Because Tobi is reversible, it has two different styles to it, depending on which side you want to be the outside. All that in one sewing project. That we love!
Steph shorts: 2-14 years
Jua cap: 3 months to adult size M
Tobi tote: mini & maxi size
Steph shorts: beginners
Jua cap and Tobi tote: beginners who like a challenge
Content of the download:
- pdf-document Steph short pattern pieces to be printed in A4 (10 pages)
- pdf-document Jua pet pattern pieces to be printed in A4 (1 page)
- pdf-document Tobi tote pattern pieces to be printed in A4 (20 pages)
- pdf-document Steph shorts pattern pieces to be printed in A1
- pdf-document Tobi tote pattern pieces to be printed in A1
- pdf-document Steph, Jua en Tobi pattern pieces to be printed in A0 (all three patterns on one A0 sheet)
- pdf-document Steph shorts tutorial A4: extensive photo instructions, extra tips, printing instructions, sizing tables
- pdf-document Tobi tote tutorial printable in A4: extensive photo instructions, extra tips, printing instructions, sizing tables
- pdf-document Jua cap tutorial to be printed in A4: extensive photo instructions, extra tips, printing instructions, sizing tables
- printing separate sizes possible
After purchase, you’re able to download the pdf-files. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming your purchase. This contains the links to the downloads.
Note: You are buying a digital sewing pattern, not a finished garment nor a paper pattern.