Fons & Lena is a pdf sewing pattern in sizes 12mo to 14y. Yes, this is the sequel, update, extension, … of the Fons shirt that has been on the blog for several years and of the Lena dress, the very first pattern I launched and that needed some refinement by now.
Fons is a shirt for boys and girls with cap sleeves and a color block version. A perfect beginner’s project. Nearly all stretch fabrics are a great match with Fons. It’s an update of the free Fons pattern on my blog.
Lena is a dress or top with the same cap sleeves as Fons, but with a top and bottom piece. For the top piece, you can go with gathers at the front and/or back or you can choose a pleat at the back. There’s a version for stretch fabrics and one for woven fabrics. This is the update and extension fo the free Lena dress pattern on my blog.
12 months to 14 years
This pattern is highly suitable for beginners.
Content of the download:
- pdf-document Fons pattern pieces for printing in A4 or US letter in sizes 12mo to 14y.
- pdf-document Lena woven fabrics pattern pieces for printing in A4 or US letter in sizes 12mo to 14y.
- pdf-document Lena stretch fabrics pattern pieces for printing in A4 or US letter in sizes 12mo to 14y.
- pdf-document Fons & Lena pattern pieces for printing in A0 in sizes 12mo to 14y.
- pdf-document Fons & Lena tutorial for printing in A4 or US letter: extensive picture tutorial, extra tips, printing instructions, sizing tables
- option printing per size
- seam allowance not included
After purchase you can immediately download your pdf-documents. You also receive a confirmation e-mail right away. There you can find the links to your downloads.
You’re buying a sewing pattern, not a finished garment nor a paper pattern.