Frankie & Faye is a pdf sewing pattern & extensive photo tutorial for a lined fannypack in two designs each with a mini and maxi version.
Frankie is your typical fannypack or bumbag: an oval shape at the bottom and a zipper in front. Faye is a somewhat more feminine, more rectangular shaped version with a front pocket option. Both bags are fully lined. The belt at the back can be attached through one long loop or two separate loops with buttons for removing the belt from the bag whenever you like.
Frankie mini (oval shape at the bottom, 1 zipper at the front; H 10cm x W 18cm x D 5,5cm)
Frankie maxi (oval shape at the bottom, 1 zipper at the front; H 11,5cm x W 23cm x D 7cm)
Faye mini (rectangular shape with curved edges and a front zipper pocket; H 10cm x W 16cm x D 4,5cm)
Faye maxi (rectangular shape with curved edges and a front zipper pocket; H 14cm x W 22cm x D 4,5cm)
Choice finishing the back belt: fixed long loop or two separate loops with buttons.
This pattern is perfect for sewist(a)s with a little sewing experience.
Content of the download:
- pdf document Frankie & Faye fannypack mini + maxi for printing in A4
- pdf document Frankie & Faye fannypack mini + maxi for printing in A0
- pdf document photo tutorial and instructions Frankie fannypack
- pdf document photo tutorial and instructions Faye fannypack
- very extensive photo tutorial, extra tips, printing instructions, sizing tables
- seam allowance drawn around the pattern pieces
After puchase, you can download a zip-file which contains all pdf documents. You also receive a confirmation e-mail with the link to your download.
Attention: You buy a sewing pattern, not a finished bag.