Imme & Ada is a pdf sewing pattern for a pinafore dress and a matching shirt for underneath in sizes 18m-14y. Imme is a cute dress with or without ruffles, with a higher or lower cut bodice in one piece or with buttons. The skirt reaches knee length. There’s an elastic in the waist. Super simple, yet special. A perfect beginner’s project.
Ada is a great basic shirt. It’s a wide, comfy shirt with dropped sleeves. Choose between short, three quarters or long sleeves. The long-sleeved option comes with an elastic at the wrists. Ada also comes with a wide neckband option for colder days or a regular cut neckband for wearing all year round.
18 months to 14 years
This pattern is perfectly suitable for beginners.
Content of the download:
- pdf-document Imme & Ada pattern for printing in A4 in sizes 18mo to 14y
- pdf-document Imme & Ada pattern for printing in A1 in sizes 18mo to 14y
- pdf-document Imme & Ada pattern tutorial for printing in A4: extensive photo tutorial and examples, extra tips, printing instructions, sizing tables
- printing per size possible
- seam allowance not included
After purchase, you can download the pdf documents. You also receive a confirmation e-mail with the link to your downloads.
Attention: You’re buying a sewing pattern, not a finished garment.